Write for us! Become a Guest writer for Work Home Tips!
Write fun and stimulating articles that can engage with the readers. Keep your article interesting and great! Show us your skills as a writer!
Work Home Tips believes that sharing your ideas with the world makes it a better place!
That’s why we’re inviting aspiring authors and writers that want to share their ideas with us and the rest of the world!
We’re giving you all the freedom to choose your own category to write about! You can pick anywhere between Health tips, Fashion, Art, Food and Nutrition, Home Career, Productivity, Life hacks, or just working from home in general!
- Article should be well-structured, written in coherent and grammatically correct English (You can use Grammarly!).
- A minimum of 1000 words.
- The post must be unique, original, and exclusive for this blog post only. Please avoid sending old blog posts.
- The article should have a voice (audacious, interesting, and most importantly human).
- Add a short description of your post (up to 150 characters).
- Include some internal links using Work Home Tips’ articles (maximum of 2).
- You are permitted to include one dofollow link to your website with your brand’s name. Affiliate links or codes are not allowed in the article.
- The final draft should include a writer bio (240 characters maximum).
- Avoid including images larger than 800 px in width and larger than 100 kilobytes in file size (make sure to provide the right source of your photo for images under certain license).
- Feel free to include a YouTube video if it is relevant to the post (must have a source).
Requirements For Infographics and Videos:
- Infographics should be in JPEG, PNG, or GIF format.
- Videos should be in MP4 format or should be hosted under YouTube.
- Infographics and Videos should have an introduction with at least 500 words and a conclusion with at least 150 words.
The introduction and conclusion:
- Must be well-structured, written in clear and coherent English, and grammatically correct.
- Should have a voice (audacious, interesting, and most importantly human).
- Must be unique, original, and exclusive for this blog post only. Avoid sending old blog posts.
- Affiliate links or codes are not allowed in the submitted content.
- Add some internal links using Work Home Tips’ articles (maximum of 2).
- Your final content drafts should include a writer bio (240 characters maximum that are brief and descriptive
- You can include one link to your website and one link to your social media account on your writer’s bio
An editor will review your submission and will send you a message within a week to let you know if your submitted post is suitable for posting.
The editor will:
- Send you feedback and will let you know what to address to have your content published.
- Notify you for any additional feedback.
- Send you a message if your post has been posted or declined.
We do not publish:
- Offensive content
- Pornographic content
- Promotional content or Sales pitches
- Previously published works
- Press releases
As a Guest writer:
If your content has been posted, you have the responsibility as a guest writer and as a contributor to:
- Like and follow Work Home Tips’ pages.
- Share your content on relevant social media platforms.
- Reply on comments under your post.
To feature your post on our home page, you need:
- Trending topics.
- Large number of social media shares and interactions.
- High interaction based on the number of sensible comments.
Note: In order to avoid spammers, all comments will be moderated.
Are you ready to submit? Be a Health Home Remedy guest writer now! Fill up the form below: